Sunday, 18 November 2012
This blog is suppose to be like my own personal journal. Yes I chose the theme of T.V shows but their is only so much you can write about on Vampire Diaries (I can't believe I just said that...). Anyway, the main thing going through my head is school and my future and my future school and so on. It's all very stressful. Report cards come out tomorrow and I already know how I did but still I can't believe it's already half way through the semester. I have had the highest average this term than I have ever had in my life. I was able to pull of a 90% average. Now I'm not saying I'm stupid but I have never been the kind of person who was able to get a 90, not to mention a 90% average. I'm pretty happy about it but of course that doesn't put a stop to the stress. I guess this is what I get to look forward to for the rest of my life. Stress and oh do I ever hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment