Today is a very special day, it's Thursday. And Thursday is the best day of the week for a vampire Diaries fan like myself. Every Thursday me and my friends all gather in my basement at 8 o'clock to watch our beloved show. I am beyond excited.
Today's episode looks really good. This season is already so different and its only the fourth episode. I like it though, this season it's all about Elena. Each of the characters have had their share of crazy and now it's Elana's turn. I am in love with the character Damon and he is going to be in tonight's episode a lot so I'm looking forward to it.
I do have a bit of a problem though, I promised that I would watch this week's episode with my two friends from work but my best friends are all free tonight (which doesn't happen very often) and they want to watch it too. I rather watch it with my best friends just because it will be at my house and they are used to me freaking out about everything. My work friends may be a little weirded out when I start to cry for no reason. (Just kidding I don't actually cry but it does get pretty close sometimes.)
Either way I will be watching Vampire Diaries tonight and that's all that matters. It's a good day!
Hope all of you have an amazing Thursday, if you need something to perk you up I suggest you tune in to watch tonight's episode on CTV at 8 o'clock. And if you really need something to change your life you should go out and buy seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD. It's a great investment!

No comments:
Post a Comment