Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Hello people,
I am very sorry that I didn't follow up with my promise that I made last Thursday. I told you that I would be posting Friday about the most recent episode of Vampire Diaries. Unfortunately I worked Thursday night till 10:15 and was way too tired to watch the episode so I had to wait till Friday and then I had completely forgotten to post about it this weekend. So my apologies to all of you followers. This past episode was very intense. The new hunter held Matt, Jeremy and the new girl all hostage is the Grill (which is the town hang out spot). Stefen, Elena and Damon all had to try and work together to save them. Although, Stefen was in a sense working on his own, he had a separate plan to keep the hunter alive so that he could deliver him to Klaus and use him to find the "cure" for Elena. Put his plan didn't quite go as planned. He tried to negotiate with the hunter but he wouldn't listen, that's when Elena came in pretending to be a human (hunter hadn't realised she was a vampire yet) and she then attacked him using her super vampire speed! But he disappeared after a big explosion with Stefan. They were under ground and he was trying to escape with the hunter without being noticed. That didn't work because Damon found them and he just got in the way. He forced Stefen to tell him what he was up to and as that was going on hunter guy made a mad dash for it but Elena cut him off and killed him. Now this is kind of a big deal, it's Elena's first kill. She was all upset and crying like crazy at the end of the episode, it was all very dramatic.
As that was all happening their were other little side things going on. Bonnie was getting her witch powers back with the new witch professor guy that she met the last episode. Caroline and Tyler were at Tyler's place with hybrids and Hayley (the wolf slut who may have seduced Tyler when he was away) Okay well we find out that that didn't happen and that she was legitimately helping him and that the two of them plan on breaking the "sire bond" for every hybrid but they don't want Klaus to know this. It gets all very confusing.
Anyways, I am sorry that this was delivered so late, I know that all you keen readers have been waiting. Have a good week and make sure to tune into Vampire Diaries tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment