Sunday, 18 November 2012
Friendship. That's what I'm going to discuss today. I have had many friendship in my 17 years. Some stronger than others and some that have lasted longer. I have loved and cherished many of them and I know the friendships that I have had in these 4 years of high school will stay with me forever. It's my final year this year and that scares me, because even though many of my friends are planning on staying in town I know that we wont be able to keep the same contact as we do now. I've just recently felt what it was like to lose a friend and I don't think I'll be able to handle losing anymore. I know that new friendships await me but I can't help but fear the loss of the ones I have now. I know this all seems kinda of depressing and unnecessary since it's only November but like I said I just recently had a friend shut me out of their life and it feels terrible. That's why this particular topic has been on my mind lately. I have the best friends ever and I plan on having the best time with them this next year and hopefully more. But I have learnt something valuable about myself in these past couple weeks. I will not be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with me, and I'm done playing games. It's a hard thing to learn, but now that I have I will be better prepared for it if it ever happens again. Lets hope it doesn't though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment