Hey guys,
So I just recaped you on what happened in last nights episode but now I want to tell you how I feel about it all. So don't get me wrong I looove Damon and I've always kind of secretly wanted him and Elena together, but I really like Stefen and Elena together too! I am so tied in the middle. I mean honestly I don't know how the girl even does it, I would not be able to choose! And they aren't the only love triangle going on! Caroline, Tyler and Klaus are forming their own little triangle. Klaus has a major crush on Caroline and she just agreed to go on a date with him in order for him to help them all out with helping Elena. Now Tyler wasn't too happy to hear this, he actually kind of threw a glass at the wall... They are pretending to be broken up though in Caroline's defence and this does help the whole illusion a bit more. I will be beyond upset if Tyler and Caroline break up for real though, I know many people are hoping for Caroline and Klaus to actually become a thing but I'm not. I like how he has a crush on her but I love Tyler and Caroline together way more!
So much drama and I love it! The trailer for the next episode is really good so I'm excited for next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment