I have recently fallen behind a little bit in my blogging. I have had a lot going on but I am taking time now to catch up and just write my butt off! I am sure that you are all curious as to what show I am watching right now. Well that would have to be Grey's Anatomy. I am now on the third season and I'm pretty sure this is one of my favourite seasons out of all. Right now Burk is recovering from being shot in the arm. He is cleared for surgery but doesn't feel as though he's ready because he has a tremor in his hand. He tells Christina this and they decide that she will help him with his surgeries. In other news, Meridith had to make a choice between Dereck and Finn obviously she chose Derek. Mark is back in town and is staying (Wooh!!) This is not so good for Derek and not so good for Addison. Izzie spent the episode talking to Denny's dad about Denny. Personally I got pretty annoyed with Izzie throughout the whole Denny thing. Like common girl, he was your patient and you barely even knew him. And cutting his Lvad wire was just plain dumb. I love Izzie, but she really has been annoying me. Anyways, there is my little rant for Grey's Anatomy. I'm going to go watch another episode! Wednesday, 14 November 2012
Hey Everyone,
I have recently fallen behind a little bit in my blogging. I have had a lot going on but I am taking time now to catch up and just write my butt off! I am sure that you are all curious as to what show I am watching right now. Well that would have to be Grey's Anatomy. I am now on the third season and I'm pretty sure this is one of my favourite seasons out of all. Right now Burk is recovering from being shot in the arm. He is cleared for surgery but doesn't feel as though he's ready because he has a tremor in his hand. He tells Christina this and they decide that she will help him with his surgeries. In other news, Meridith had to make a choice between Dereck and Finn obviously she chose Derek. Mark is back in town and is staying (Wooh!!) This is not so good for Derek and not so good for Addison. Izzie spent the episode talking to Denny's dad about Denny. Personally I got pretty annoyed with Izzie throughout the whole Denny thing. Like common girl, he was your patient and you barely even knew him. And cutting his Lvad wire was just plain dumb. I love Izzie, but she really has been annoying me. Anyways, there is my little rant for Grey's Anatomy. I'm going to go watch another episode!
I have recently fallen behind a little bit in my blogging. I have had a lot going on but I am taking time now to catch up and just write my butt off! I am sure that you are all curious as to what show I am watching right now. Well that would have to be Grey's Anatomy. I am now on the third season and I'm pretty sure this is one of my favourite seasons out of all. Right now Burk is recovering from being shot in the arm. He is cleared for surgery but doesn't feel as though he's ready because he has a tremor in his hand. He tells Christina this and they decide that she will help him with his surgeries. In other news, Meridith had to make a choice between Dereck and Finn obviously she chose Derek. Mark is back in town and is staying (Wooh!!) This is not so good for Derek and not so good for Addison. Izzie spent the episode talking to Denny's dad about Denny. Personally I got pretty annoyed with Izzie throughout the whole Denny thing. Like common girl, he was your patient and you barely even knew him. And cutting his Lvad wire was just plain dumb. I love Izzie, but she really has been annoying me. Anyways, there is my little rant for Grey's Anatomy. I'm going to go watch another episode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment