Monday, 5 November 2012

Hey all,
I know that you have all gotten used to me talking about Vampire Diaries, but today I'm going to change it up. This past weekend I have watched the first 5 episode of Grey's Anatomy. I have watched the entire series maybe twice now, and I'm going for a third. I absolutely love the old Grey's, I find it so much better then the current season. I love the original cast such as George, Izzy and Burk. I love when they are all interns and don't really know what they're doing. The best part of the old seasons is the blooming relationship between Meredith and Derek. Meredith is so young and fragile in the first season. She is just the sweet little intern. I absolutely love Derek, also known as "McDreamy". He is so cute and funny in the beginning. I find that he gets too doctory in the later seasons and isn't as witty and cute as he was.
This morning I watched the episode when the lady with the giant tumour on her stomach came in. All of the doctors were in this one particular surgery for almost 8 hours. I could not imagine having to be inside of a person operating for that long. My hat is off to all the surgeon of the world, I don't know how they do it but it's pretty amazing. In this episode Meredith is dealing with Bailey finding out about her and Derek. She feels as though Bailey hates her and is ignoring her because of her relationship with the attending. Little doe she know that she isn't the only one hooking up with an attending. Christina and Burk are now a thing as well. Christina is so funny, she is a total badass surgeon. She would do anything to be first and she doesn't care. She is so sarcastic and blunt, I find it hilarious. Every rude comment she says to anyone I just find hilarious. Her and Burk are a strange couple, they are so awkward together! Oh well I'm not too annoyed by it because we all know how that end up.
I know what you must all be thinking, "does she do anything but watch T.V?" and the answer is no. I really don't.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment