Hello Everyone,
Today is a very special day, it's October 31 also known as Halloween! Halloween is always exciting, people get to dress up as something they aren't for an entire day. This year my friends and I chose to be Teletubbies. We made our own costumes, and not to toot my own horn or anything but I think we look pretty darn cute. All of us worked really hard on perfecting our costumes, it took a lot of time and money but it was worth it.
I've never really been that in to Halloween. I mean sure, as a kid I would always dress up in some cute store bought costume and go around and get candy but it was never a holiday that I really looked forward to. Some people go all out for Halloween, and I think it's great. I love seeing all of the houses decorated and all the kids dressed up, I've just never really been one to stress about my costume until this year.
Hope you all have a good Halloween this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment