Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Do you know what really annoys me in the morning? Not being able to watch one single episode of Vampire Diaries in the morning! All I wanted to do was sit in bed, do my make-up and watch an episode before I go to school. But no, for some cruel reason my computer decided to not work this morning. That just throws my whole day off. Why can't I have forty minutes of Vampire Diaries to start off my day positively?
I am in the middle of re-watching season 2, and the episode I would have watched this morning was one of my favourites. It was when Stephan and Elena go to Elena's summer cottage to have a weekend away from everything, but of course that doesn't actually happen. While the two are away Tyler is with his warewolf friends telling them all they need to know about Elena. I love Tyler, but at this particular particular part in the series he's kind of dumb. It's not his fault though, he is just so confused, he's pretty new to the whole supernatural side of things.
So that is my rant for the morning. Keep tuning in for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment