Hello everyone!
I know it has been a while since I have made a post but no worries, I'm back! Vampire diaries has been on the mid season break, so I have been pretty beaten up about it. No worries though, next Thursday is when it will be back on again.
So as all of you know winter break has just wrapped up, which again is pretty upsetting. I just got back from Orlando Florida. My family and I stayed at universal studios, it was amazing. The Orlando air is so warm and comforting compared to the cold winter breeze that I am used to here in Ottawa. We drove all the way down to Florida, it was the longest I have ever spent in a car but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I mean sure my legs would cramp and it got boring but I had all of my movies and TV shows to keep me company. All in all the trip was a lot of fun and it was good to spend time with my family. It's actually kind of crazy, that trip may be the last family trip that we all take in a long time. I'm off to university next year and it's going to be a lot harder for us all to take trips. Regardless, it was a great trip.
Anyways, it has been great posting again, I wont take so long to make another post, I promise. I have just been very busy these past few months. Only one more month till we are done with exams and that means only one more semester left of high school. It's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment